Re: [IRCA] WestList in PDF

--- Craig Healy <bubba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This is a limitation of the FCC database.  I have written a number of
> text
> manipulation and FTP macros.  Their function is to pull the info from
> the
> FCC database and format it in various ways for searching.  They seem
> not to
> use non-10KHz channels.

*** The FCC data is historically somewhat suspect as to both accuracy
and currency. It is better than it was when they first were online, but
there are limitations. Their info for countries other than the US can
be really bad.

As to the 530 Canadians, remember that Canada loves to keep listing
long-deactivated stations. It's their way of asserting their possession
of the allocation and right to protection.

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA  ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]
40:08:45N; 75:16:04W, Grid FN20ID