Re: [IRCA] Comment on Alabama

My comment was: "Yes, I am one of dem Yankees but proud of it:)" in an earlier email i also said: " I find that hard to believe, it was Alabama afterall.. LOL"

First of all, I don't owe anyone an apology. For another thinging, I've *previously* spent 2 years in in Alabama and Mississippi.

How is being proud of being a Yankee and making a comment that was clearly a joke a disparaging remark? I will NOT apologize when I've done nothing wrong except get a few tightly wound people upset.

Paul B. Walker, Jr.
www.theradiogod.com/blog.html

Paul-

I think you owe JD Stephens and all Southern people an apology for your
disparaging remark on Alabama.  Let's try to be tolerant and learn to
get along with one another.

Marc DeLorenzo
South Dennis, MA