[IRCA] QSL Preservation, etc

I've been out of town for about a week, so I'm chiming in late on this issue.

I have no firsthand knowledge of Jerry Berg or the CPRV, their collection, preservation, and access policies.  That being said, if UMD has the QSL collection, I'm sure they are using good archival practices to ensure preservation and access.  I'm sure if anyone made an appointment to see the material, they would be happy to have you come in, make your own scans or photocopies, or do the scanning and copying for you for a small fee.  It would be wonderful if they scanned them all in and made them available online, but research libraries don't have the resources to scan all their collections.

So at least the QSLs are being preserved properly and are accessible to visitors.

Dave