Re: [IRCA] QSLs

>> I guess the issue is the question of who does the scanning, and where do
>> these things go to live online? That costs money, and I don't see any
>> hobby-oriented organization having the resources to set up and maintain
>> an online archive.
>
> Shameless plug:
>
> http://www.21centimeter.com/QSL_Cards.html
>

> Regards,
>
> Peter Jernakoff

Very nice archive, Peter. That's a good way to present these types of
scans. Many DXers and SWLs will do something similar to show off their
collections. But as Craig pointed out, the work is in the scanning.
Reportedly CPRV has 30,000 cards in their archive. I cannot imagine
scanning all those myself, even if the Univ. of Md. would let me access
the cards to scan them.

I'm digging deeper into the CPRV situation, and if I uncover anything
promising I'll report back,

Brett