Re: [IRCA] TA season

Patrick

I heard both Dakar-765 and Algeria-891 in the late 70s or early 80s.
891 I heard only once, while 765 was in a couple of times, as I recall.
I never QSLed  either one.

I think 1404 Guinea was heard in California, but I don't know of anyone
in the Northwest who ever heard them.  Nowadays, it seems like
Mauritania 783 is the best bet for Africa here in the northwest,
especially since it's about 90 degrees away from KKOH-780.

Bruce