Re: [IRCA] Collins stuff

> > Kind of like "The hundred dollar bill is useless.  No store or
restaurant
> > will take them, so send them to me for disposal".
>
> I always see signs that say something like "$500 FINE FOR LITTERING",
> and think to myself, yeah, if you wanna litter $500, that's fine with me
> too.

Oyez.  I have a stick with a nail on the end.  Litter away..

The thought occurs that I should incorporate a division of my broadcast
engineering company..

Authorized Collins, Hammarlund and Hallicrafters Disposal Center.  ISO9001
Certified, EPA licensed and approved.  Send 'em along.  Then again, =Z.=
thought of it first so I'd have to pay royalties.  5% of every receiver.
First one he gets the antenna input, second the RF amp, and so on.

He'd end up with a radio much like the Johnny Cash Cadillac..  "It's a
50-51-52-53 automobile..."

Craig Healy
Providence, RI