Re: [IRCA] FCC

I also heard about this on Newsline or This Week in Amateur Radio also, but
I think the meeting is Thursday.

>From the FCC site...

FCC to Hold Open Commission Meeting Thursday, July 13, 2006.
TITLE:  Digital Audio Broadcasting Systems and Their Impact on the
Terrestrial Radio Broadcast Service
SUMMARY:  The Commission will consider a Second Report and Order, First
Order on Reconsideration and Second Further Notice of Proposed Rulemaking
regarding digital audio broadcasting (MM Docket No. 99-325).

Word doc link
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-266285A1.doc
PDF doc link
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-266285A1.pdf

The FCC allows up to 200 simultaneous Internet users to hear theses meetings
live with real player.
After the meeting the audio is archived.
http://www.fcc.gov/realaudio/#jul13

Not trying to start a debate,

Pete Dernbach
St. Louis Mo