Re: [IRCA] OT: My essay

544 is a "non-specific" error, but judging from what I read in your email and Lynn's, I am guessing that they changed some configuration and/or hardware in their mail system and a trusted server was not marked as such.  Commonly, spammers find back doors and use them to route all of their poop through mail servers that haven't had their protection setup properly.  In this case, the protection was likely setup a bit too well and they finally noticed it and fixed it.

Mike

Charles A & Leonor L Taylor <calltaylor@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Mike,

ISP.com's mail server(s) were blocked/embargoed w/error code "544, Relay
Access Denied."

Interested in knowing more about about error code "544."

Nearly 24 hours access denied.

Do you Yahoo!?