Re: [IRCA] OT: My essay

--- Charles A & Leonor L Taylor <calltaylor@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> ISP.com's mail server(s) were blocked/embargoed w/error code "544, Relay
> Access Denied."
>
> Interested in knowing more about about error code "544."
>
> Nearly 24 hours access denied.

544 is a new one to me - I've only seen them go up to 505. Generally, a 500
level is a server status code - in this case, your mail server. I'd think it
meant something specific to whatever software is being run - like a permissions
problem on the server - nothing that you yourself could control. I'm not
familiar with ISP.com, but I'd think that they had some policy on user credit
and non-service problems...

Lynn.
Lafayette, LA
Check out the IRCA web site at http://www.ircaonline.org