[IRCA] TIS / HAR Trivia

         As some of you know, I have an (un?)healthy interest in both
Travelers Information Stations and Highway Advisory Radio (stations).
In my ongoing quest for information, I have to commend one source of
information: Empire Information Services, Inc., Schenectady, NY. I
receive almost daily press releases regarding new or updated HAR
activity in and around the Schenectady area. Other sources send info
on an erratic basis, but not Empire Information Services. Now, that's
my kind of news source.

         No, not earth-shattering. But I thought that I would comment
on a quality organization (of which I have no interest in, connection
to, yadda-yadda-yadda.

                 Mike