Re: [IRCA] KTRB Farewell to Modesto

Scott,

KTRB signed off at 9, complete with Star Spangled Banner.  After I sent the
last post, I went looking for my old cassette-radio combo and a cassette--I
taped the last 20 minutes or so.  I'll see if I can convert it to an MP3
format or similar.

I didn't keep up with the change to KMPH on FM 107.5; I hear KQPT in Colusa,
which serves Chico.  Thanks for the update.  KTRB has also been running the
audio for KMPH Fox 26 News at 10.

One night last week I was listening to KTRB (Joey Reynolds show) while half
asleep, so my memory may be faulty, but an announcement about the coming
changes said that KMPH-840 would be signing on mid-July.  I don't recall
anything about when KTRB San Francisco would sign on.

Rich Toebe
Vacaville CA