Re: [IRCA] NHL radio on 570

At 20:48 25/05/2006, you wrote:
>Nick -
>
>Checked web-site for "NHL Radio" on Westwood One and they list no
>outlets on 570. Looks like it's a Canadian station then.

That's what I found also, Bob, just couldn't find any listing of
Canadian stations carrying it; the only mention of coverage  in
Canada is by satellite.

Thanks for looking into it.  For me, Williams Lake is pretty
reasonable DX several hours before sunset just a few weeks before the
shortest night of the year.

Nick