Re: [IRCA] My new job..

Congratulations.  I hope the wonderful bunch of people there chip in to buy the Florida guy some wool undies.  You're gonna freeze your dingus!

Radiofldude@xxxxxxx wrote:
Walker To Williston As Z 96 MD/Morning Host

Former WTIR-A/COCOA BEACH, FL Station Mgr. and WQMA-A/MARKS, MS PD/MD PAUL B. WALKER, JR. joins CHERRY CREEK RADIO Country KYYZ (COUNTRY THUNDER Z 96)/WILLISTON, ND as MD/morning host. "I am so thrilled to be working with CHERRY CREEK RADIO in WILLISTON," WALKER tells ALL ACCESS." The co-workers I've got are a wonderful bunch of people. Our AM PD SCOTT HAUGEN and GM JOEL SWANSON are being extremely helpful during the transition period. I couldn't have found a better set of co-workers."

--
Paul B. Walker, Jr.
www.walkerbroadcasting.com