Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 1510 "Gospel Nights" - WPGR?

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 1510 "Gospel Nights" - WPGR?

Thanks to everyone for confirming my suspicions. It's
been common in the past, anyhow.

One point about low-power at night. I've heard it's
cheaper for stations to stay on air than shut down
overnight and re-fire the xmtr in the morning. Maybe
one watt does the job.

Saul