Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 1510 "Gospel Nights" - WPGR?

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 1510 "Gospel Nights" - WPGR?

Personally, I blame the FCC as much or more than the stations for this. How can they
grant a station a one watt nighttime authorization. One watt on a regional or clear channel
won't cover three blocks---it basically sets up a situation that begs for violations.

Of course, as I often point out, the automation could simply be faulty and an honest mistake.

But if a station had no authorization for nighttime broadcasting it would certainly make
enforcement easier and excuses for any violation less credible. A one watt authorization
is just pointless.

Les Rayburn, director
High Noon Film
100 Centerview Drive Suite 111