From: "Scott Fybush" <scott@xxxxxxxxxx>
<irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, April 16, 2006 8:07 AM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] 1450 KBPS Portland OR

> Doug Pifer - KE6GMM wrote:
>> Hi All,
I finally snagged this one.

I believe they were playing the song "Locomotion" (maybe not) but after the
song ended, nice ID "KBPS - Portland" at 0359 PDT.  (per audio clip) hi.

I didn't think I was ever going to catch this one.  (my opinion)

Note: I think this station was mentioned with regard to KPSU within the last
week or so, plus I also had questions a while back. (on this group list)

KPSU is also in Portland on 1450 and runs a carrier current station, slogan:
"Portland's City Wide College Radio".  (per radio-locator)