Re: [IRCA] Off topic /Computer monitors

Considering that most Walmarts have security people trolling the lots, it kinda makes you wonder if they may be supplementing their income.  I too have noticed the minefields...baby butts keep exploding everywhere and look what happens.  Kinda reminds me of Target and K-Mart, two other stores that I have always viewed as favorably as Walmart.

"Ira Elbert New, III" <ien3@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Our Wal-Mart in Oconee County is near a trailer park loaded with
illegal immigrants. Despite the eight-thousand or so video cameras scanning
the parking lot, they wait and break into the cars while people are inside
shopping. Keys locked inside or not...

Oh...if you ever go into a Wal-Mart parking lot to rescue keys, watch
out for the diapers. It's like a minefield there sometimes. Another reason I
shop there only as a last resort, which isn't too often by the way...

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!

I'm a locksmith. I will take all of parking lots where people lock their
keys in their cars. Can you imagine how many cars are in a Walmart
parking lot?

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.