[IRCA] Americans traveling to Cuba

Rick Steves (from the PBS show "Travel with Rick Steves" has a podcast from
several months ago dedicated to how this is done.  There is a travel agency
in Vancouver that specializes in these services for Americans....

I've found the piece here:

http://www.ricksteves.com/radio/archive.htm#4

Program #4 Cuba
Rick discusses travel to Cuba, and how and why Americans vacation there
despite the official embargo. Christopher P. Baker, author of Moon
Handbooks: Cuba, will join Rick in explaining what travelers will discover
when visiting this fascinating destination. More information about Cuba
Education Tours.

Enjoy!

BT, VE1JH

Brent Taylor, IT Manager, Instructor
Atlantic Business College
1115 Regent St., Fredericton, NB  E3B3Z2
506.450.1408