Re: [IRCA] 2006 MLB Networks - Flagships

Re: [IRCA] 2006 MLB Networks - Flagships

Interesting... and surprising!  The Padres have almost never had more
than 7 or 8 stations in their network over the years, as far as I can
recall.  They used to get a station in El Centro, one in Yuma (former
spring training site), and maybe one or two others in Arizona (before
the Diamondbacks existed).  One year they had a decent Spanish network
in Mexico.

73, Tim