From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of cafe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, April 08, 2006 10:51 AM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Korea

> At 17:41 07/04/2006, Nick wrote:
> Why does South Korea figure they're
> necessary, or is North Korean programming really that inspiring?)

Is it? Don't you remember the remarkable daily reception of Pyongyang on 655
in the seventies?
The sabre-rattling marshall harangues were so stirring I found myself only
wearing drab coveralls as I marched off to work the fields of my small
Vancouver Island farm...

Furthermore, I didn't understand a word of Korean.

Now that's effective!

Colin in Victoria B.C. Canada
Drake R8 - Kenwood R2000 - Wellbrook ALA100