Re: [IRCA] Bogdan in April's Monitoring Times - Venezuela

Re: [IRCA] Bogdan in April's Monitoring Times - Venezuela

> Hello Colin
> Does the article mention the chages on 680? I undrestand this is now a Radio Fe y Alegria station?
> Barry

Nope.
Great article though -
I really thought Bogdan was one of us; you know, a 40-50-60 something
dude.
He is 18. And a cancer survivor.
I remember being 18... about 100 years ago.
No IBOC. No super-modulation. Real clear channels.
Yup - the good old days. ;-)

Colin in Canada