Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: Mystery station on 1030 KHz

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: Mystery station on 1030 KHz

>Or did he slink away in shame after acquiring an IBOC receiver?  :-)

Hey!  I resemble that!  What better way to prove that IBOC really isn't all
that good than to buy one of the receivers?  Besides, being in the broadcast
industry, it's deductable as a business expense.

My new JVC KD-HDR1 arrived.  I'll have a report on how well it works soon.
First look shows it works about as well as the KD-SHX900 I just sold.  I
will say that local HD2 programming is very variable.  Boston-area WZLX (FM)
has a reasonable good "Deep Tracks" clone.  Yet another FM has about a dozen
songs that rotate.  Gets sold very quickly.

Craig "no IBOC fan" Healy
Providence, RI