Re: [IRCA] Beverage

     Try mooing at them. That always gets their attention. I grew up around
cows too and I have learned to moo very well. I have no idea what I'm
saying, but they always stop and listen.

     A cow chewing plastic...wonder what the milk and/or steak would taste
like?

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!

Bert,

I have been around them for years out here. You just have to watch where
you walk, going out in the field. :)  I had to put a piece of mesh over
my control, as they liked to chew on the plastic box it is in. I walked
over one day and right in front of me, one the cows picked up the box
and started to chew on it. It doesn't help the controls much. hi. But
the mesh stopped the problem.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.