[IRCA] Beverage

A beverage is an antenna I've always  wished I could build.  We live on a city lot and no way possible  to string a beverage.

Unless...I clandestinely, very late one night, string very thin wire between neighbor's yards.  Seriously,  no way to put one up here.

Too, I've often thought about rigging up a portable beverage  to take to one of  the local parks where room is no problem.  Unfortunately, city parks  close after sunset and can only be driven through.

73,
Jim Nall