[IRCA] WKQV Day 4

On for the 4th day in a row, even earlier this afternoon.  WKQV 1620 "Coral
Springs", already on when I first checked at 1330edt 4/2.  In fact, they
were still on last I checked around 0130est 4/1, so for all I know they may
have been on all night, doubtful though.

They've been promoting their personalities at the J&J Amusements carnival
at the Mission Bay Mall on Glades Road and State Road 7 (441) in West
Boca.  Say they will be broadcasting live from the carnival.  I've heard
this before a few months ago, so suspect it may be a bit of fun.

Hmmm, suddenly lost them at 2:24 pm ET, Apr 2 2006.  Maybe they're moving
the station to the carnival after all.  I shall continue my vigil.

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (southeast) FL
[Ten-Tec RX-320D; LFE H-800; GAP DSP; ANC-4]