Re: [IRCA] NRC List?

Whenever I mention DXing to someone under 30-35, they always say they can listen to a stream over the internet and they don't see the point of listening to a scratchy signal over the radio.  DXing just don't have the magic it used to for most people.

Mike

Patrick Martin <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
All clubs seemed to have dropped in membership over the past 30 years or
so. Even NASWA does not have the numbers they used to have. I guess most
kids of today are more interested in computers and the like.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.