[IRCA] WSCR IBOC ruining reception of local WCBM

[IRCA] WSCR IBOC ruining reception of local WCBM

This is no April Fool's Joke. WSCR is running IBOC at 0445 EST (0345
CST) 4/1 and ruining the reception of my local station WCBM. I am
well within WCBM's primary coverage area to boot. The hiss is so
strong that it is noticeable on any setting except LSB or AMSL and on
any antenna confirguration.

WCBM is going to get a complaint as soon as I can.

I am making recordings of this as I am typing this message.

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland