Re: [IRCA] NCR List? (Formerly Quantam Loop v. 2 reviewed at radiointel)

Re: [IRCA] NCR List? (Formerly Quantam Loop v. 2 reviewed at radiointel)

What NRC List?  They shut that down months ago, didn't they?  Too many
people with opinions I heard.  Probably can get those messages for a few
bucks though, I would guess.

About time they followed through on their threats.  I was beginning to
think they weren't reliable.

Sorry, couldn't resist.  I'm still on the former list -- my NRC
subscription (God forbid not membership) having just expired -- and while
I've seen no recent posts, I hadn't considered they might finally have shut
down.  Most of the posts were about personalties and inane comments rather
than DXing anyway, so no big loss.

A former NCRer who never looked at their "final solution",

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (southeast) FL