[IRCA] 570 AM KVI Seattle WA - Off for lightning repair 9-24-2006 ~2300 pst - requesting help on ID

[IRCA] 570 AM KVI Seattle WA - Off for lightning repair 9-24-2006 ~2300 pst - requesting help on ID

last night around 11 PM PST, the better half nudged me and said that
KVI had just signed off with a comment about lightning repair - and please
enjoy the static.
hmm, nice way to wake up.
coulda, shoulda, woulda - gotten up and fired up the big rig, BUT...
instead, pulled out the grunding 400 that sits by the bed and listened for
awhile to 560, 570, 580.
570 was like a bad graveyard freq - never did get a clear hint of any id,
nothing much even came up dominant enough to even id the type of music -
SIGH.
the adjacent's were bombing in.
now, the QUESTION:
I heard one solid ID.
I thought I was on 580 [please no comments about old, glasses less, sleepy
eyes trying to read a blurry faint LCD in the dark ....]
I heard a clear strong ID - KQLT -  hey, K quality - I can remember that in
the morning - got the freg, got the call - I don't need to write it down -
should be a new one - big smile in the dark.

come morning - I remember K quality - KQLT - the freq - wellllll - it's
gotta be 560 or 580 - should be no problem.

look at log - never heard it before on any freq around 570 - so far so
good.

check the NRC AM LOG - no call letters that match.

time for GOOGLE

KQLT - from Casper mountain - 103.7 FM - Wyoming
america's best country, kolt country 103.7
=Wyoming that's a good clue.
back to the am log book -
no Wyoming am stations from 550 - 590 am
check the amlogbook
http://www.amlogbook.com/freq/540600.htm
still nothing
dirty word or two or three....