Re: [IRCA] An ignorant question about BOGs

Re: [IRCA] An ignorant question about BOGs

Hi Dave

Here is the info that you need on the Matching Transformers:

http://www.hard-core-dx.com/nordicdx/antenna/feed/index.html

The Ferrite Ring is at Amiaon Inductive Components in Costa Mest, CA.

The Part# is FT-50-43

The wire is at you local Radio Shack.

Bill Block
Prescott Valley, AZ