Re: [IRCA] Radio Swan and other gastly memories

Re: [IRCA] Radio Swan and other gastly memories

Yesterday I wrote,

> > for our TV shows. The shows were always a week late. We take so much
> for
> > grantged today. Instant everything.
> >
> > 73,
> >
> > Patrick
>

> This may change, if you accept the premise of a new book

Patrick, it was my fault that I failed to specify that
my comments were intended for the entire list and
were not intended particularly for you.

Your comment caught my eye because one of the
themes of the book relates to the impending
shortages of world resources. Also there is the attitude of
people in general, which doesn't consider the
need for conservation of existing finite resources, but
show the "immediacy of desire" that you mentioned.

This is OT so I'll end, but just wanted to clarify that I
was not directing this comment at just you.

73, Bob