[IRCA] The Ultimate Remote Receiver

My son is in the Navy, and was stationed in Diego Garcia in the middle of
the Indian Ocean south of India and Pakistan.  I've been emailing him lately
about what he hears overseas, and he had this to say about Diego Garcia:

"Mostly we heard India and Thailand for AM
stations. Periodically a VoA out of the Mid East, and on rare occasion
an aussie news station would fade in at night, but not very often."

He may be back there in a year or two, and might be able to set up a Remote
Receiver, if it can be allowed.  Personally, I would spend far too much time
listening to that..

He's now in Japan, and doesn't have much access to radios.

Is there anyone in a great DX location that has access to broadband
internet?  I'd be happy to send their output through my Remote Receiver
server.  Drop me a note..

Craig Healy
Providence, RI