Re: [IRCA] Weekend Auroras

http://spaceweather.com

>>WEEKEND AURORAS: A solar wind stream hit Earth on March 18th, sparking a
geomagnetic storm and auroras over >>northern US states such as Wisconsin,
Minnesota and Michigan.  It's no coincidence that auroras are showing up
now--on >>the eve of Northern Spring. History shows that weeks around the
equinoxes are often good times to catch Northern >>Lights.  Visit
http://spaceweather.com for more information and pictures of this weekend's
auroras.

What we need is auropras so big that we here in the southern states can see
them. So strong that even the local TV stations will be blacked out. WOULDED
THE BE FUN!!!!!

Why should Minnesota have all the fun.?
WILLIS