[IRCA] OT: Diefenbaker and now the Maple Leaf

[IRCA] OT: Diefenbaker and now the Maple Leaf

Mike,

Canada's Maple Leaf is one of the most beautiful flags ever invented, and
it fits Canada to a "T".

Do me a real favor, Mike: Point me to the lyrics of "The Maple Leaf
Forever." If there isn't anything offensive in there, it ought to be
Canada's "Other" national anthem.

73 de Yankee Chuck WD9INP
             ---------

Charles A & Leonor L Taylor