[IRCA] QSLs and Bureaus

Maybe it's time for IRCA to create a QSL Bureau such as the hams use.  An audio copy of the test can be sent to the Bureau, and all QSL requests sent there.  The Bureau can print up a QSL letter out of Word, and issue it.  With each test request, this can be arranged.  Even if the off-air recording of the test is done by a local DXer, that would work fine.  Anything to document the content.

Les?  Would that work?

While we're on the subject of QSLs..  Anyone who needs a QSL for WRIB-1220 in Providence, send it directly to me now.  They are in the process of being sold, and I want to be sure people get replies.  Since I show up at that client only infrequently, mail sent there is iffy.  Send to me at PO Box 182 in Cumberland, RI 02864.  I will get that done..

Craig Healy
Providence, RI