[IRCA] remote controlled loop

IRCA Crew,

Someone back in 1984 - 1986 built a remote rotatable/remote tuned loop
antenna for use above a metal mobile home.

Anyone who can duplicate that or design/build a similar model for me [and
not incidentally for anyone else who would
want one] will have at least one customer.

My situation is well-known, I won a bout with cancer but still must take
medications that make machine operation difficult.

I will pay market value for such a constructed loop including engineering
and fabrication time. Unless difficult to construct, it may be a kit that I
will assemble.

Quote me a price. We can negociate.

My whole problem with such a loop is the mechanical part. No chance on
earth that I'll be able to construct a rotating mechanism to rotate the
loop. Won't happen.

73 de Charlie

             ---------
Charles A & Leonor L Taylor