Re: [IRCA] Wobbler on 1100

Steve,

This is another marathon 1100 Wobbler.  It was on all night and has been
all day to this point at 3:39 pm ET, Mar 11 2006.  Chances are it will be
there again tonight.

The last time 1100 R.Cadena Habana was putting on a show, it went on for
nearly a month with few interruptions -- a couple took the station
completely off the air for several hours, only to return still
Wobbling.  Prior to this latest run, 1100 had been unheard for a couple
weeks, though I can't hear the audio during the day except when there is a
Wobbler.  Since it has started Wobbling I have heard it continuously.

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (southeast) FL