Re: [IRCA] KNOM QSL

Hi Don,
Thanks!
1.) I think so, hi.  2.) I do agree that my sanity conforms well to the set
standards these days. (Perhaps it's why I feel comfortable here....
hahahaha)

710... my mistake, whoops.   My original guess for Daves 620 was XESS also,
as I've logged it here. Plus on 710, KMIA's SS came to mind- also logged
here.

KNOM... if I were'nt so lazy, I'd send more reception reports out.  QSL's
can still pretty neat to receive.
73- Doug