Re: [IRCA] New radio...

I've had a Sangean ATS-818CS for at least seven or eight
years and I am pretty happy with it.  I find that it works
very well on the AM broadcast band when used with a Radio
Shack loop and the FM isn't too bad using the rod antenna.
Mine isn't very sensitive on shortwave but with twenty-five
or thirty feet of wire it serves my shortwave listening.

It's great for recording a radio program while I am not at home.

Tom