Re: [IRCA] KRLD-1080

Randy-
As you know, KRLD goes directional at night. That cuts us eastern TN people
off. I believe that they should station non-directional 24/7. That would
give me a chance to hear Rangers baseball and others things that are
happening at home.

I am glad to read that someone has the abilty to read a map, or to even
think about using one.

WTIC carries Coast to Coast, and I can tune down the band and hear C2C on
1100, 1090, 1080, 1070, 1050, 1040, 1010 etc, etc.

Willis