[IRCA] 21 hours late....

I tried to send this out just after midnight last night but my router
wasn't working & I just now am able to log back on....That's what
happens, living in this Post Post Modern Age...............

1530  WCKY  OH  Assumed the one with preacher getting all worked up
around 0020 PST on 2/20.  Cutting through KFBK & Rush very well.
Unfortunately I forgot to tune back here at 0100 for an ID.

Decided to double check KFAX 1100 to make sure I wasn't getting cross
modulation on 1530 & found KFAX Off, with sporadic open carrier.  Found

1100  KNNZ CO Grand Junction when directing loop NE.  Several good call
letter IDs & after 0030 into a religious talk show with a female host.
Sponsored by Liberty University.  They were competing with:

1100  ????           Fox Sports Radio outlet.  This station atop while
looping southeast.  Stayed with this until 0059:30 when KFAX boomed back
on with their 50 kw.  Murphy's Law still in effect.  Anyone know who is
FSN on 1100 in this part of the country?  Any help is appreciated.......

Don Kaskey  San Francisco CA   Drake R8A  Kiwa Aircore Loop