[IRCA] Rama Communications

I no longer work for Rama Communications or WTIR-AM 1300. I know most of  you
know by now, but I still occassionally get emails requesting QSL's for one
of the following stations:

WLAA-AM 1680 Winter Garden-Orlando, FL "Que  Buena 1680AM"
WOKB-AM 1600 Winter Garden-Ocoee, FL "Inspiration 1600"
WNTF-AM 1580 Bithlo, FL "Latina 1580am"
WQBQ-AM 1410 Leesburg, FL
WTIR-AM 1300 Cocoa Beach, FL "Travel Info Radio 1300AM"
WKIQ-AM 1240 Eustis, FL
WFVR-AM 910 Valdosta, GA

The reason I bring this up is because I can not honestly give you a QSL for
a station/company I no longer work for, that would be rude and dishonest. Oh,
just another FYI...

WFVR-AM 910 reciever is 35 KW Day (7 towers)/5 kw night (6 tower)
Construction Permit. Why so many towers? That will beam the signal right down  the
Panhandle. Also, WNTF has gotten a CP for 10KW/3 tower Day only operation  and WOKB
has a CP for 4KIW Day only operation.

If you could spread this word amongst all your friends, DX groups and print
rags I would certainly appreciate it. *I KNOW* there are several of you I
still  owe QSL's too, and you had sent them before I left. I sincerely apologize,
I  lost em.. I am sloppy with paperwork. if you sent them before I left, you
will  eventually get a verification letter from me, it just won't be on any
letterhead.

Anyone is welcome to keep in touch with me at anytime, either via email or
my website!

Paul B. Walker, Jr
_www.walkerbroadcasting.com_ (http://www.walkerbroadcasting.com)
_walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxxx (mailto:walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx)