[IRCA] DX TIPS for WDXR

In further testing of the new WNW EWE, I am getting more impressed with
the nulls and lobes. With the tree that came down, apparently the tree
did not affect the pattern as much as I first thought.

760    CFLD      BC, Burns Lake, good and dominant with discussion about
a new teacher coming to Smithers School system at 1123 EST 2/9  //870
(PM-OR)

800    CKOK     BC, Penticton, very strong with not a sign of KPDQ with
"Easy Rock" at 1129 EST 2/8. (PM-OR)

860    CFPR     BC, Prince Rupert, very good and dominant over others at
1131 EST 2/8 with CBC News. I presumed one of the weak ones in the
jumble under CFPR was KPAM. (PM-OR)

870    CFBV     BC, Smithers, good and dominant at 1123 2/8 with
discussion of new teacher coming to Smithers. (PM-OR)

910    CKDQ     AB, Drumheller, good and way over KKSN with "Q-91" ID
and C&W at 1105 2/8. (PM-OR)

930     CJCA    AB, Edmonton, on top with "On 930 CJCA" tag at 1132 2/8
(PM-OR)

1020    CKVH      AB, High Prairie, good and dominant with "Cat Country"
IDs and a tag "On Cat Country, 1020 CKVH" at 1110 EST 2/8. (PM-OR)

1110    KAGV      AK, Big Lake, mixing with KWDB and others with usual
soft Christian mx and a man ancr "on Alaska's KAGV" at 1115 2/8.
(PM-OR)

1260    CFRN      AB, Edmonton, at 1118 EST 2/8 anmt for "Alberta's Burn
Society" Totally dominant. (PM-OR)

Drake R8
WNW EWE

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.