[IRCA] Quiet night on 1100

If the observations from this afternoon and early evening hold up, the 1100
Wobbler will be silent tonight.

I have been unable to hear the Wobbler or even detect a signal from 1100
Radio Cadena Habana from noon to 1830EST.  I often can't hear much of
anything from RCH during the afternoon, except when there is a
Wobbler.  None was heard all afternoon.

Nor has anything been heard from RCH or Wobbler so far this evening.  After
sunset RCH has been coming up to easy listening volume, nothing so
far.  This has been true during the same period of the Xtreme Wobbler, so
the strong signal may have paid that price, along with early burnout.

My cohorts on the west coast -- of FL -- may be able to hear RCH, if it
hasn't died completely from excessive wobbling.  Otherwise, this would be
the third time since the Wobbler went crazy beginning on 1/19/06, that 1100
Radio Cadena Habana, Havana, Cuba, has been noted off the air.

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (southeast) FL