Re: [IRCA] Windy, and storm approaching

Don,

On the Portland news tonight, 45% of Tillamook County is out of power.
Wind gusts at Garibaldi (10 miles North of Tillamook) hit 89 MPH. We are
close to that here. As I type this we are really getting pounded.
However the wind should die down by 2 AM PST. There has been 2.54 inches
of rain in the past 12 or so hours. Amazing. This has been one of the
most windy years and wettest years that I can remember.

Patrick

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.