[IRCA] TAs are back!

Mon UTC 0508 Portugal-1035 playing "All I Have to Do Is Dream" by the Everly Bros. I also had good audio from several in Spain (684 best) & 612, assumed Morocco & on 837 France or Spain? (not sure I know difference between French & Spanish when weak & heavily splashed on). I might try the tape recorder next time, but it rarely improves my hearing (hi). 684 Spain was even heard on my pocket radio (Kaito KA-1102 with rated sensitivity of 1,000uv). All heard on Eton E1 w/Radio Shack loop. Spain on 684 even heard through adjacent QRM using the wide filter (6-7 kHz). 73 & good DX from George S., MN