[IRCA] High Winds and rain\

Hi everyone,

Well, we had another nasty storm come through here last night. The gusts
must have been over 80 MPH. After I lost the tree a couple weeks back, I
was a bit concerned, but the rest of the trees would fall away from the
house if they fell. But I did not get a lot of sleep. My WNW EWE broke.
I just came in from replacing it. It seems to work fine. Other than
that, a few misc supports on the Eastern beverage needed repair, but no
other damage. Checked the roof and all, so everything is fine. Another
storm is expected Sunday night into Monday, but no high winds are
forecast as yet and I hope not. The tree that came down split and the
rest of it is still up there. I watched it, but it is still pretty
strong as it did not move all that much. This has been one tough Winter
with rain & wind. I am sure looking forward to the Spring. Once we get
through Feb, our high winds will be over. But Feb can be a rainy & windy
month too. It is hard to tell. It is hard to believe the first part of
the week was beautiful. Wednesday was 71 degrees and sunny andt our
Summers are really nice, but the Winters are unpretictable.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.