[IRCA] FM allocations (and me), today on NPR's All Things Considered

[IRCA] FM allocations (and me), today on NPR's All Things Considered

It may still get bumped by breaking news, but I'm told that NPR's All
Things Considered today (Friday) will feature a piece on class D
high-school FM stations getting bumped by new "full-power" FM
signals, focusing primarily on WAVM in Maynard, Mass. They needed an
"expert," but they ended up talking to me instead <g>.

Check your local public radio listings - the national feed of the
show starts at 4 PM ET and "rolls over" every two hours for stations
in the midwest and out west. (Our Rochester webcast, from WXXI 1370,
airs 4-6:30 PM ET.) If I get more detailed schedule info, I'll post it.

The show's also available beginning at 7 PM ET at npr.org.