[IRCA] Fwd: SWL QSL Cards Needed for RW-480

[IRCA] Fwd: SWL QSL Cards Needed for RW-480

FYI--RW is looking for reception reports. In my case (AA7U) I'll have to
make up a card to send him. As I'm sure he doesn't know about this MW DXer
list that his information has been posted to before, he'd welcome any
reports--you don't have to be a ham.
Steve
NE Oregon