[IRCA] 480 RW beacon heard

I just listened to the 480 kHz RW experimental beacon from Colorado. I was
tuned in early, and it began at 0528 and lasted to 0537 utc. This is much
longer than the listed one minute beginning on the half and full hour. Code
speed seems to be a little slower than the listed 20 wpm too. Its true
frequency seems to be drifting down slowly each day; tonight it's on 479.810
kHz. If you're using an R8 series radio, tune to "479.00" otherwise you
won't hear it if tuned to 480 and in CW mode with the 500 Hz filter.
There's heavy storm static tonight and RW was weak here in NE Oregon. I can
hear it most every night if static levels cooperate.
Steve